Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Tomorrow, I will be sitting for my deposition for this ongoing case concerning one of my sons. It is a high stress time for me. Why? Because this stuff is just meaningless. The mother of this son gets plenty enough child support for our son, but she is insistent to live in a world built on fantasy and some sense of petty stardom. Her notion of justice is to grab more than her share or to let the government and others support and take care of her. How did I get myself mixed up with such an individual.

Well, for starters, she is charming, attractive, and manipulative. She has walked through this life using her seductive skills to attain what she wants. If she can't obtain it by begging or seducing, she uses any means necessary to bring this to light. Case in point: our son. Our son was born out of deception. He is three now. I feel sorry for him, because I've seen children who have lived through the courtroom drama of their parents, and rarely, if ever, do I see these children as healthy teens. So, sadly, I weep for my son, M, as life will either tear him apart, make him jaded, or bruise and wound him.

Tomorrow will be here soon enough. I cannot fret nor worry about those things that are not. The deposition and the mother of my son, M, will all pass. My life is larger than any given moment, and most certainly, larger than lawyers, judges, greedy mothers, and depositions. I will find humor in it all, for this is where my truth lies.

I will sleep well tonight. I will relax, and most importantly, allow my mind to relax. I will meditate on these words by Cloud Cult; song -- 'Your Show Starts Now':

"Grandma said it don't matter where we go to or come from.
She said, "Worry about what you're made to do not what you're made of."
They say we're made of chaos. I say we're made of love.
And that's why our show starts now. Our show starts now.

Hold your breath for a better day, and you'll never learn how to breathe.
You're afraid of the dark, but that's where you learn to see.
Your no good to the living if you're too afraid to bleed.

And that's why your show starts now Your show starts now." 

No comments:

Post a Comment