Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Nothing to add in words right now...

Uggh!!! I have the most sordid love affair with words. She treats me with indifference, popping up when her time is right. I am the court's jester to her, a ragged nomad, a fool. I lust for her to be in my presence, but she declines and chooses to sing to me only when I am silent. Only when I am still. She only gives parts of herself. She embarrasses me with gifts of trite expressions, with 'umms' and circular atonement. Yet, I love her, though I despise her. She has wrecked my life and my other relationships. She lies as well as she displays the truth, and I am maddened by this. I will one day do to her as she has done to me. I will make a mockery of her existence, and cajole her only to control her. I will take her lust, turning it into trust or take that very same lust, and slyly with style, slide the 's' to the front of the 'l', and watch her cling to her exclusive confidence, enjoying the ecstasy of ribald men displaying a surplus of ignorance.

I just miss her today, that's all. I just wish she were able to titillate this vacuous ravine, flushing me with her almond scent. I want to covet her in silence and speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment