Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Riddle

Q: A man had to cross a bridge. The man had three boxes, each weighing 5 pounds; the man weighed 190 pounds, but the bridge could only support 200 pounds. How did the man make it across the bridge with all his boxes?



A: He juggled them. A box was in the air the whole time.

I was watching Joan of Arcadia when this message was brought forth. The message was not just about juggling; it was about how this applies to our life. At this point in my life, I feel overwhelmed. So many emotions running its course through my veins. As was said in the show:
"The bridge is life. The boxes hold your feelings: your love, your joy, your pain, your loss. Everyone is crossing the bridge with more weight than they can bear. So, you juggle."

I've already had a good few morning cries today.

And God spoke again . . .

Love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment